The Buckley Construction Group is a family owned dynamic group of construction services companies with head offices based at Kilmeedy Castle, Millstreet, Co. Cork.
The group’s activities cover a range of services across the construction market.
Initially founded by John Buckley in 1994 the company quickly grew to be the largest, most dynamic specialist masonry, joinery and insulation sub-contractor in Cork and synonymous with many prestigious construction projects as main sub-contractors. Main contracting, Civil Engineering, House building, Extensions, Grant work, Specialist Fire stopping and SEAI Insulation works have been the key elements of progression over the last decade.
The Buckley Construction Group now comprises of;
- BUCKLEY CONSTRUCTION – Main Contracting, Design and Build and Civil Engineering contractors
- BUCKLEY COSYHOMES – House Builder, Extensions, Grant Works
- A.T.C.H (ALL TIME COSY HOMES) – SEAI Registered Insulation Contractor
- BUCKLEY DEVELOPMENT – Property Development, Facilities Management
- BUCKLEY SPECIALISTS – Fire Stopping and Restoration
With such a large divergence of activities the Buckley Construction Group has key personnel in all sectors with wide experience and a proven track record. In addition to personnel, technical and plant resources, the Buckley Construction Group has a strong financial base, allowing execution of multiple projects simultaneously.
Buckley Construction Group pride ourselves on our proven track record in delivering projects for a wide range of clients across all sectors, ON TIME, ON BUDGET, to the highest level of QUALITY and SUSTAINABILITY.